Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Steph & Kyle Tie the Knot

This weekend one of my very best friends married her college sweetheart!  Steph and I met during the first couple of weeks of school at a Tri Delt function.  We were in the few that were not drinking at a coke date with a fraternity and became fast friends.  She also met her future husband Kyle in those early weeks of school!  Steph and I lived together for 2 years until she moved to Little Rock to attend nursing school at UAMS. 

Stephanie is one of the most caring, geniune girls I've ever known and I am so blessed to have her as a friend.  She is the sweetest, most thoughtful person and always puts others above herself.  Kyle is a lucky guy to have her! 
We had so many great times together and I'm sure we will have even more now with our husbands added into the mix :)

Rehearsal was Friday night and rehearsal dinner was at the amazing Cajun's Wharf.  The food was so good and the company wasn't bad either ;)  I like to think I had the most handsome date there!


My hair looks a little rough, but we had been in the car driving all day!

The next day I headed to Little Rock early for a bridesmaids brunch at Mimi's while Jeremy heading to the golf course with my dad.  They always spend Saturday mornings golfing when we are in town and I wouldn't have it any other way!  I always dreamed of marrying someone who would love golfing with my Dad while mom and I shopped!  Ha!


After brunch, all of us girls headed to have our hair done and get ready for the big night.  Steph was amazingly calm.  I can only pray I'm that way on my big day! 


Isn't she gorgeous?

It was so fun to see so many friends from college that I don't get to spend time with anymore.


Overall I have to say this was one of the most fun bridal parties I've ever been a part of!  It was just so fun to get to hang out with everyone all weekend!

Steph's wedding was absolutely beautiful and there was so much love in the room to see two people so in love who have waiting so long (almost 5 years!!) to marry each other.  I always love going to weddings where God is given the glory and this was definitely true for Steph & Kyle. They had chosen a covenent marriage and I have no doubt that they will love each other for the rest of their lives.  What an amazing example of love they are!


Attending weddings of such close friends makes us so excited for our big day, which is still pretty far away.  Maybe I should start planning??

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your wedding. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of lovely wedding venues. Hired a reputed wedding photographer and he took excellent photographs of this wedding.

    ReplyDelete