Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Engagement Pictures


Saturday was a day I've been looking forward to for soooooo long.... We had our Engagement Pictures made!  I've always been so excited for the day when I would get to have engagement pictures made with the man I was going to marry. After "ooing and awwing" when my friends had their's made, it was finally my turn!


We chose Anthony Byrnes to be our photographer for our entire wedding experience.  Now.... I'm one of those girls who researched wedding photographers long before I met my groom :)  Anthony had big shoes to fill and he over-exceeded our expectations.  He was absolutely wonderful to work with and made Jeremy and I feel so comfortable.  The day was so much fun!  Anthony was willing to go wherever we wanted, even risking his life on the train tracks (haha) and his freedom by sneaking in to Razorback Stadium.   Luckily we didn't get caught :)



I could go on and on about how impressed I am with the pictures Anthony captured of us. I am so pleased with just our "sneak peek" and cannot wait to see more when he's finished with them.  So if you're looking for a wedding photographer, I HIGHLY recommend using Anthony.


Jeremy was so wonderful throughout the entire photo session.  He humored me and all my crazy ideas, went shopping with me for clothes to match my outfits, and did not complain once throughout the day.  He wanted me to feel so special and I absolutely did thanks to him.  I still can't believe this is my life, he's so perfect for me and I never thought I would find him.  



God's timing is always right.  Always.


No comments:

Post a Comment