Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

 

What a month September was.   I can honestly say we've been absent from the blog because we have been SO incredibly busy.   Football season is so much fun, but man does it wear you out having to see your team loose every weekend!  Haha.  Poor little hogs, and poor fiance.  Jeremy has stressed himself out so badly over the hogs losing season.   At least we've had a "winning" season of tailgating and hanging out with friends :)



School has me totally swamped right now.  Jeremy and I have barely gotten to spend any quality time together anymore.  I got in WAY over my head this year and while I truly love every minute of it, it leaves me pretty exhausted and overwhelmed lots of days.  Jeremy is so great right now.   He helps me out, listens when I feel overwhelmed, doesn't mind eating out a lot, and still surprises me with sweet gifts and date nights :)   I still can't get over how amazing he is.   How did I get so lucky?


Lately, Jeremy and I have begun attending a new church.   After much prayer we felt led to look into other churches and tried out Fellowship.  We LOVE it.  The main thing we love about Fellowship is how authentic everyone is, and the applicability of the message each Sunday.  We've even joined a community group!  We look forward to Sunday each week and are so glad we found a church that we can grow with.

So that's a quick update our lives lately.  Promise I won't stay gone so long next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment