Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our fun weekend!

Well I survived the first week back to school, and to celebrate we decided to head up to Branson with some great friends. 



Before we headed out of town, we had Friday date night :)  Jeremy told me to dress "casually" and if you know anything about me, you know that's pretty difficult!  Luckily I had worn jeans and a BHS t-shirt to school for Jeans Day so I was all ready for a fun night!  I had no clue where we were going, but after lots of guessing Jeremy finally gave in and told me we were going to Faith & Family night at the Naturals game!  I had been wanting to go to this because they were having a Brit Nicole concert before, but I had thought we had already missed it.  Jeremy being the great guy he is remembered and figured out when it was so he could take me.  Isn't he the greatest??



It rained a little, ok a lot, on us but it was still a fun night. 



The next morning we headed out to Branson to meet everyone for lunch.  We had lunch at Old Chicago and then the girls headed out shopping while the guys went and played golf.  Unfortunately it rained most of the day and we all were soaked!  We still had a great time anyways....   Later that night we went for dinner at Cantina Laredo followed by drinks at Ernie Biggs.  It was a great way to end a crazy week!  


Jeremy and I are so thankful to have such great friends who enjoy doing all the same things we do.  It's nice to have friends to go through life with!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment