Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Confessions

It's a bittersweet kind of Friday because it's my last day of Winter Vacation before I return to teaching on Monday.  I have to admit, I am ready for a routine and sense of normalcy again... but I know in a couple of weeks when I am exhausted I will wish for a few more days of vacay.  Especially since with the lovely snow, we will not have a day off until Spring Break.  I know all of you who work in the corporate or any other field aside from education are rolling your eyes at me right now :)

Today I'm linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition!


  • I confess that I have spent entirely too much time on winter break watching Lifetime movies, Sex and the City re-runs, and reality television.  
  • I confess that my husband and I just had a lunch date at Sam's.  Actually, this is one of our favorite lunch places.  Both of us eat for $4.64!  Who can beat that!

  • I confess that until last Monday, I had not been to the gym since my wedding...5 months ago.  My soreness is making up for it!
  • I confess that it is taking every ounce of self-control I have to stay away from all the sales at the mall right now!  I keep telling myself I don't need it.   I don't....right?

2 comments:

  1. Visiting form Confessional Friday! I haven't been to the gym since November… ugh… need to get in there! And the only thing keeping me from the mall is the fact that I have a filthy house and all my Christmas decorations are still up. I told myself I can't go until I get this place cleaned up!

    www.sunshine-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! My house actually stays messier the LESS busy I am!

      Delete