Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Confessions

It's another Friday!  Although, it doesn't seem like a Friday to me considering I have only worked ohh....1 day so far this week.  But more on that later!

Here we go!

1.  This past week Beth Moore gave away many of her ebooks for FREE.  I confess that I downloaded every single one.  Who doesn't love a free book??


2.  I confess that... a week in I have stuck to ALL of my New Year's resolutions! Woo hoo!  This is the farthest I've gotten...ever.

3.  I confess that in the past 6 1/2 weeks, I have only worked 9 days.  Thanks to Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and EIGHT snow days.  I am perfecting the art of stay at home wife and becoming quite good at it :)  It is going to KILL me next week when I work a full week without a snow day.  It's going to kill me even more when we are still in school come July!

4.  I confess that my extensive time off will not prevent me from complaining about the plight of a teacher probably later this month when I am tired and cranky.  I'm apologizing in advance for that.

5.  Finally,  I confess I cried when I saw this video:   100 Day Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment